A COVID-19 declaration form is required for visiting the worksite
Please download it here, and bring a hard-Copy with you when visiting
A requirement to issue a PtW will be determined by the type of work and possible additional project or site specific requirements. To obtain a permit to work one has to submit a task risk analysis / job safety analysis three days prior start of work to email@example.com
These will be Typical examples of work for which a PTW is required is listed below:
- Hot work.
- Work at heights.
- Confined spaces entry.
- Hoisting & Lifting Operations.
- Work on energised electrical and/or hydraulic systems.
- Work with hazardous or toxic substances.
- Work on dangerous machinery.
- Work over the side of a vessel.